As part of the Treasurer’s Report, the Board approved:
- September Meeting Minutes.
- Financial statements and investments for the month of September as presented.
- Appropriation Modifications as presented.
- “Then and Now” certifications as presented.
- Transfer from the General Fund as presented.
- Ratification of the insurance rates set by the Northern Buckeye Health Plan for the 2023 calendar year as presented.
- The American Fidelity Section 125 Plan for Calendar Year 2023.
- Appraisal Agreement with Industrial Appraisal Company for inventory and appraisal services.
- GAAP financial statements and report for the year ending June 30, 2022.
As part of the Superintendent’s Report, the board accepted and/or approved the following items:
- Resignation from Chelsea Redfox, English Instructor, effective November 4, 2022.
- Certified and Classified Substitutes as presented.
- Adult Education Instructors as presented.
- Board Policies as presented.
- Career Technical Program name change from the Smart Program to Precision Machining and Robotics beginning with the 2023-24 school year.
- Outside work project for the Napoleon CBI program and Junior Carpentry.
- Donation of various books donated from Peggy Rupp to the FCCC Library.
The next scheduled meeting involving members of the Four County Career Center Board of Education will be the regular November Board of Education Meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 17, 2022, in the Board Room at Four County Career Center.
This will be preceded by a 5:45 p.m. meeting of the Finance Committee.