By: Jacob Kessler
THE VILLAGE REPORTER
The Fulton County Commissioners held their first meeting of the week on Tuesday, August 1st, 2023. The meeting began at 9:02 a.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer.
Minutes from the previous meeting held on July 27th were then approved along with the current agenda and payment of the bills.
A review then took place for a transfer facility inspection report from the Fulton County Health Department before the following agenda items were approved.
– Resolution 2023-582 Increase & Transfer Appropriations for Various Department.
– Resolution 2023-583 Approve Payment Request #1 for Contract 2023-96 with U.S. Bridge for Bridge 2EF.2 Rehab Project.
– Resolution 2023-584 Execute Additional Close Out Documents for FAA Grant – 3-39-0087-017-2021.
– Resolution 2023-585 Approve Purchase Orders and Travel Requests.
The meeting was then adjourned at 9:07 a.m.
The second meeting of the week was held on Thursday, August 3rd. The meeting was held at 9:00 a.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer.
Minutes from the August 1st meeting were then approved along with the current agenda and the following reviews.
The sales tax report for July 2023, month end financial report for July 2023, and weekly dog warden reports for periods ending July 8th and July 15th.
Additional reviews also took place for a closure notice from the Auditor’s Office and Treasurer’s Office. The following agenda items were then approved.
– Resolution 2023-588 Increase & Transfer Appropriations for Various Department.
– Resolution 2023-589 Accept Withdraw of Ditch Improvement Project 2149-Village of Delta.
– Resolution 2023-590 Approve Certificate of Substantial Completion for Contract 2022- 114 with Buckeye Elm Contracting.
– Resolution 2023-591 Transfer Funds for 2nd Quarter 2023 Reimbursements- Fuel, Copies, Supplies, and Utilities.
– Resolution 2023-592 Approve Legal and Authorize Ad for Ditch Improvement Project 2146- Clinton Township.
– Resolution 2023-593 Approve Purchase Orders and Travel Requests.
With no further items left for consideration, the meeting was adjourned for the morning.
Jacob can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org