By: Jacob Kessler
The Fulton County Commissioners held their first meeting of the week on Tuesday, September 27th.
The meeting began at 9:00 a.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer.
Commissioners first moved to approve the minutes from the September 22nd meeting before also approving the agenda as presented.
Approval of the bills took place next before moving to approve the following agenda items.
– Resolution 2022-659 for the increase and transfer of appropriations for various departments.
– Resolution 2022-660 to approve Pay Request #1 to Contract 2022-64 with Gerken
-Paving for the CR 22/23 Resurfacing Project on behalf of the Engineer.
– Resolution 2022-661 to approve purchase orders and travel requests.
Commissioners then discussed the filing of plans for Ditch 2144 – Krasula. Resolution 2022-663 was then passed in order to schedule a time for final hearing on Ditch 2144- Krasula.
Commissioners then entered into recess at 9:21 a.m. before entering into executive session at 9:24 a.m.
With no action taken, Commissioners exited session to adjourn the meeting at 10:04 a.m.
Commissioners later held their second meeting of the week on Thursday, September 29th. The meeting began with a delayed start at 10:30 a.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer.
Commissioners first moved to approve the minutes from the September 27th meeting as well as the current agenda.
A review then took place of an agreement with the Four County ADAMhs Board and the Fulton County Common Pleas Court. The following agenda items were then approved.
– Resolution 2022-666 for the increase and transfer of appropriations for various departments.
– Resolution 2022-667 to approve Change Order #1-Final and Pay Request #3-Final to
Miller Brothers Construction for Bridge 2A.4 Replacement on behalf of the Engineer.
– Resolution 2022-668 to modify lodging tax distribution.
– Resolution 2022-669 to enter into MOU # 2022-91 with CCNO.
– Resolution 2022-670 to accept the resignation of a Senior Center Employee.
– Resolution 2022-671 to approve purchase orders and travel requests.
Commissioners lastly moved to enter into executive session.
Upon return from executive session, the meeting was adjourned.
Jacob can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org