Williams County history (June 22, 1957): The Dairywood Drive-In on the west side of Ohio Route 191, south of County Road C, opened for business. The Dairywood was built and operated by Lee and Vera Mae Fleagle next to their residence. Mr. and Mrs. Richard Hancock purchased the Dairywood and Fleagle residence in 1966. The Paul Rohrs family purchased the Dairywood and residence in 1975 and operated the drive-in until 1981. The former Dairywood building was razed circa 2007. This vintage image of the Dairywood Drive-In is from the 1965 Stryker High School Panthian yearbook.