By: Jacob Kessler
THE VILLAGE REPORTER
The Fulton County Commissioners held their first meeting of the week on Tuesday, September 19th. The meeting began at 9:00 a.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer.
Approval of the bills came and was passed next along with the current agenda and list of bills for payment.
Commissioners then reviewed the weekly dog warden reports for periods ending September 2nd and September 9th, along with communication from Action Contractors. The following agenda items were then approved.
– Resolution 2023-706 Increase & Transfer Appropriations for Various Departments.
– Resolution 2023-707 Accept Rates for Anthem Life Insurance.
– Resolution 2023-708 Remove Lien from NEWS Accounts.
– Resolution 2023-709 Execute Lead Entity Designation Letter for Ohio Department of Development.
– Resolution 2023-710 Accept the Amounts and Rates as Determined by the Budget Commission and Authorize the Necessary Tax Levies and Certifying Them to the County Auditor.
– Resolution 2023-711 Approve Purchase Orders and Travel Requests.
Commissioners then entered into recess at 9:06 a.m. before then entering into Executive Session at 9:14 a.m. Commissioners returned from Executive Session at 9:28 a.m. and adjourned at the same time.
Commissioners later held their second meeting of the week on Thursday, September 21st. The meeting began at 9:01 a.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer.
Commissioners next decided to table Resolution 2023-716 and approved the agenda with that decision noted.
Minutes from the September 19th meeting were approved next along with a review of correspondence from the Engineers Office regarding Township Road 22, correspondence from PK Companies pertaining to Ohio Housing Finance Authority Funding Programs, and a Juvenile Courts FY24-25 Subsidy Grant Approval Letter from the Department of Youth Services. The following agenda items were then approved next.
– Resolution 2023-715 Increase & Transfer Appropriations for Various Departments.
– Resolution 2023-717 Approve Purchase Orders and Travel Requests.
A motion was then made to table Resolution 2023-716 which Establishes 2024 Sewer District Special Assessments. The motion to table the resolution was approved.
With no other action needing to be addressed, the meeting was adjourned at 9:05 a.m.
Jacob can be reached at email@example.com