COMMISSIONERS … The Fulton County Commissioners meeting enters the recess portion during the meeting held on Thursday, September 22. (PHOTO BY JACOB KESSLER, STAFF)
By: Jacob Kessler
The Fulton County Commissioners held their first meeting of the week on Tuesday, September 20th.
The meeting began at 9:00 a.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer. Commissioners first moved to approve the minutes from the previous meeting held on September 15th.
The current agenda and list of bills for payment were also approved as presented. The following agenda items were then approved.
– Resolution 2022-643 for the increase and transfer of appropriations for various departments.
– Resolution 2022-644 to delay the start time for the September 29, 2022, session.
– Resolution 2022-645 to approve Contract 2022-90 with the Criminal Justice Coordinating Council on behalf of the Fulton County Sheriff for NORIS Software.
– Resolution 2022-646 for the transfer of funds on behalf of the Fulton County Engineer for the 2020 to 2022 Ditch Maintenance Projects.
– Resolution 2022-647 to accept rates for 2023 Employee Benefits – CEBCO.
– Resolution 2022-648 to approve purchase orders and travel requests.
Commissioners then moved to enter into recess at 9:05 a.m. and returned at 9:16 a.m. Upon their return, Liz Keel gave a presentation to the Commissioners regarding the PY 2022 CHIP and Lead Abatement Program.
Following the presentation, the meeting was adjourned at 9:20 a.m.
The commissioners second meeting of the week was held on Thursday, September 22nd.
The meeting began at 9:00 a.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer. The minutes for the previous meeting and current agenda were passed before moving to approve the following agenda items.
– Resolution 2022-651 for the increase and transfer of appropriations for various departments.
– Resolution 2022-652 to establish the 2023 Sewer District Special Assessments Rates.
– Resolution 2022-653 to certify delinquent accounts for NEWS.
– Resolution 2022-654 to approve purchase orders and travel requests.
Commissioners then moved to recess the meeting at 9:03 a.m. before returning for the 1st ditch hearing for Ditch 2147 – Amboy Township.
Following the hearing, the meeting was adjourned for the morning.
Jacob can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org