By: Jacob Kessler
The Fulton County Commissioners held their first meeting of the week on Tuesday, December 27th.
The meeting began at 9:00 a.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer. The minutes from December 22nd were approved first along with the current agenda.
Approval of the presented bills came next, followed by a review of the Ohio Unemployment Rate Report for November 2022.
The following agenda items were approved next.
– Resolution 2022-951 for the increase and transfer of appropriations for various departments.
– Resolution 2022-952 to enter into Technical Assistance Contract 2022-129 with the Village of Metamora for the public sewer system.
– Resolution 2022-953 to approve Draw #2 from the Ohio Development Services Agency for the Brownfield Remediation Grant 190686 – Britsch.
– Resolution 2022-954 to Approve Draw #2 from the Ohio Development Services Agency for the Brownfield Remediation Grant 190688 – Eagle Pitcher.
– Resolution 2022-955 to accept the resignation of a JFS employee.
– Resolution 2022-956 to approve Grant Agreement 2022-130 with the Ohio Department of Development for the Brownfield Remediation Program- Former Jackson Cleaners.
– Resolution 2022-957 to approve legal and authorize an ad for the PY23 CDBG First Public Hearing.
– Resolution 2022-958 to approve purchase orders and travel requests.
Commissioners next heard a departmental update from Housekeeping Supervisor Letti Hernandez.
Following the update, Commissioners moved to adjourn the meeting at 9:13 a.m.
The commissioners then held their second meeting of the week on Thursday, December 29th.
The meeting began at 9:00 a.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer. Minutes from the December 27th meeting were approved next along with the current agenda.
A discussion then took place regarding the Ditch Maintenance Transition with SWCD before moving to approve the following agenda items.
– Resolution 2022-961 for the increase and transfer of appropriations for various departments.
– Resolution 2022-962 to approve the final 2022 appropriations.
– Resolution 2022-963 to authorize an ad for bids for ditch maintenance.
– Resolution 2022-964 to enter into Contract 2022-131 with Wessler Engineering for the Pleasant View Wastewater Treatment Plant.
– Resolution 2022-965 to approve purchase orders and travel requests.
Following the approval of agenda items the meeting was adjourned.
Jacob can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org