By: Debbie Campbell
The Lyons Village Council convened for a brief monthly meeting on April 6, 2020. Here are a few of the highlights from the meeting:
* Trash/Clean-up day that was scheduled for April 25 has been postponed. They are hoping to reschedule for late summer or early fall.
* The county transfer station is open for trash should you need to dispose of anything. For hours please call 419-337-9250.
* ARS is no longer doing any bulk pickup at the road. All bags that go out must be tied tight and tagged.
* Village to bid Salt Contract through ODOT
* State Route 120 paving project to potentially begin fall of 2020
* Village paving streets project to potentially begin mid-June 2020
* The Sheriff’s department worked 27 hours in the Village of Lyons in March
* Next meeting is May 4, 2020, if you would like to attend the meeting please check the Village website for updates on how the meeting will be handled.
Debbie can be reached at email@example.com