By: Jacob Kessler
The Fulton County Commissioners held their first meeting of the week on Tuesday, October 18th. The meeting began at 9:00 a.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer.
Commissioners first moved to approve the current agenda as well as payment for the bills as presented.
The following agenda items were then approved.
– Resolution 2022-716 for the increase and transfer of appropriations for various departments.
– Resolution 2022-717 to appoint members to the LEPC Board.
– Resolution 2022-718 to increase Contract 2016-76 with the City of Toledo on behalf of the Public Utilities.
– Resolution 2022-719 to remove a lien for the Northwest Water System Accounts.
– Resolution 2022-720 to grant an extension for the filing of plans for Ditch 2145 – Busch.
– Resolution 2022-721 to accept the recommendation for a Loss Control Coordinator.
– Resolution 2022-722 to appoint a part-time intermittent housekeeper.
-Resolution 2022-723 to approve legal and authorize an ad for Public Hearing – Subdivision Regulations.
– Resolution 2022-724 to approve purchase orders and travel requests.
Commissioners then entered into executive session at 9:06 a.m. to discuss the employment of a public employee.
Commissioners returned from executive session at 10:03 a.m. and moved to approve Resolution 2022-726 for the enforcement of an order of elimination for the marketing and communications department. The session was then adjourned at 10:04 a.m.
The Commissioners second meeting of the week took place on Thursday, October 20th.
The meeting began at 9:00 a.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer. Commissioners first moved to approve the minutes from the previous meetings held on October 13th and October 18th before also moving to approve the current agenda.
A review then took place regarding the weekly Dog Warden reports for periods ending October 1st and October 8th.
A notice was then read regarding a new ditch petition 2149 – The Village of Delta, before then moving to approve the following agenda items.
– Resolution 2022-730 to set a date and time for the viewing and first hearing of Ditch 2149 – Village of Delta.
– Resolution 2022-731 for the increase and transfer of appropriations for various departments.
– Resolution 2022-732 to approve legal and authorize an ad for the 2023 Solid Waste Contractual Services.
– Resolution 2022-733 to approve legal and authorize an ad for the 2023 Scrap Metals Contractual Services.
– Resolution 2022-734 to enter into Contract 2022-98 with Jana Mennetti for Senior Center Dietician Services.
– Resolution 2022-735 to enter into Contract 2022-99 with Taylor Excavating for a Commercial Drive New Road Construction – Nature Fresh.
– Resolution 2022-736 to approve purchase orders and travel requests.
Following the approval of agenda items, Commissioners were able to hear from Scott Gruber and Char Lee regarding an investment update as well as from Pat McColley, from the State Treasurer’s Office, regarding another update.
Following those updates, the meeting was adjourned.
Jacob can be reached at email@example.com