COMMISSIONERS … The Fulton County Commissioners discuss items on the agenda during last week’s meetings. (PHOTO BY JACOB KESSLER, STAFF)
By: Jacob Kessler
The Fulton County Commissioners held their first meeting of the week on Tuesday, January 24th. The meeting began at 9:00 a.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer.
Commissioners first moved to approve the minutes from the January 19th meeting along with the current agenda and list of bills for payment.
The following agenda items were then approved by Commissioners.
– Resolution 2023-086 for the increase and transfer of appropriations for various departments.
– Resolution 2023-087 to approve draw request #7 for the MVPO CDBG Grant – Demolition and Administration -B-F-21-1-AX-1.
– Resolution 2023-088 to approve draw request #2 for the MVPO CDBG Grant – Nature
Fresh General Administration- B-E-21-1AX-1.
– Resolution 2023-089 to transfer funds for the 4th Quarter 2022 reimbursements for fuel, copies, supplies, and utilities.
– Resolution 2023-090 to authorize the board president to execute the Economic Development RLF Semi-Annual Report.
– Resolution 2023-091 to transfer funds from Solid Waste Management to the Board of DD.
– Resolution 2023-092 to establish purchasing requirements for EMS.
– Resolution 2023-093 to approve Amendment #1 to 2018-141 with Meeder on behalf of the treasurer’s office.
– Resolution 2023-094 to enter into Contracts 2023-23 through 2023-29 for Indigent Defense.
– Resolution 2023-095 to enter into Contract 2023-30 with Lake Erie Construction for the Fayette Well Field Fencing Project.
– Resolution 2023-096 to approve purchase orders and travel requests.
The meeting then went into recess at 9:10 a.m. before reconvening at 9:14 a.m. At that time commissioners heard an update regarding the CRA agreement from Fulton County Economic Development Corporation Director Matt Gilroy.
Following this discussion, commissioners moved to approve the following agreements.
Resolution 2023-097 Tax Incentive Donation Agreement 2023-31, Resolution 2023-098 CRA Agreement 2023-32, and Resolution 2023-99 Tax Incentive Donation Agreement 2023-33 with Fulton County. The meeting was then adjourned at 9:18 a.m.
The commissioners then held their second meeting of the week on Thursday, January 26th. The meeting began at 9:00 a.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer.
Commissioners first moved to approve the minutes from the January 24th meeting along with the current agenda. The following agenda items were then approved.
– Resolution 2023-102 for the increase and transfer of appropriations for various departments.
– Resolution 2023-103 to approve legal and authorize an Ad for the Bridge 20F.1 Rehabilitation Project.
– Resolution 2023-104 to approve purchase orders and travel requests.
With no other business to attend to, the meeting was adjourned at 9:02 a.m.
Jacob can be reached at email@example.com