COMMISSIONERS … The Fulton County Commissioners stand to take a photo together for the year 2023. (PHOTO BY JACOB KESSLER, STAFF)
By: Jacob Kessler
The Fulton County Commissioners held their meeting on Tuesday, February 14th. The meeting began at 8:59 a.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer. Commissioners first moved to approve the minutes from the previous meeting held on February 9th, along with the current agenda.
Approval of the bills took place next along with a review of an investment report for January 2023 and a review of the weekly Dog Warden Report for period ending January 28th, 2023. The following agenda items were then approved.
– Resolution 2023-143 for the increase and transfer of appropriations for various departments.
– Resolution 2023-144 to approve oversight of Contract 2023-47 with the Fulton County Prosecutor’s Office on behalf of JFS.
– Resolution 2023-145 to approve Amendment #2 to Contract 2022-81 with the Ohio Department of Development for the Building Demolition and Site Revitalization Program.
– Resolution 2023-146 to approve purchase orders and travel requests.
With no other items to attend to the meeting was adjourned at 9:04 a.m.
The next meeting of the week then took place on Thursday, February 16th. The meeting began at 9:00 a.m. with a bid opening for the new Fulton County Senior Center and another bid opening for the resurfacing of County Road 5-2, Road 24 and Road S.
Following the bid openings, the Pledge of Allegiance took place along with a prayer. The minutes were then approved for the previous meeting held on Tuesday, February 14th along with the current agenda. The following agenda items were then approved.
– Resolution 2023-149 for the increase and transfer of appropriations for various departments.
– Resolution 2023-150 to dispose of unneeded, obsolete, or unfit property for the engineer.
– Resolution 2023-151 to approve oversight of MOU# 2023-48 with Northwest State Community College on behalf of JFS.
– Resolution 2023-152 to approve purchase orders and travel requests.
With no other business to attend to the Commissioners moved to adjourn the meeting.
Jacob can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org