The June Meeting of the Four County Career Center Board of Education was held on Monday, June 27, 2022, at 5:30 p.m.
As part of the Treasurer’s Report, the Board approved:
- May Meeting Minutes and correction to the July 2021 Meeting Minutes.
- Financial statements and investments for the month of May as presented.
- Appropriation Modifications as presented.
- ‘Then and Now’ certifications as presented.
- Write off of unreconciled checks and uncollected outstanding obligations.
- Authorization of the Superintendent and Treasurer to select property, fleet and casualty insurance coverage as well as cyber coverage for the 2022-23 school year with ratification at the July Board Meeting.
- Temporary Appropriations and Resolution for FY23.
As part of the Superintendent’s Report, the board accepted and/or approved the following items:
- Unpaid FMLA for Hannah Glore.
- STRS Disability for Julie Frederick.
- Erin Custer as a Mentor for the 2021-22 school year.
- Extended days for Kristan Norden.
- Probationary Contract for Elizabeth Hopkins, Job Coach and Brodie Miller, Custodian.
- Granting a one-year contract to the following: Haley Damman, Intervention Specialist; Megan Crowell, Custodian; Elizabeth Hopkins, Job Coach; Brodie Miller, Custodian and Beth Winzeler, Assistant Cook.
- The movement of Tracy Dopp to a 12-month position effective July 1, 2022.
- Employment of Adult Education Staff and STNA Instructors for 2022-23.
- Board Policies as presented at the May Board Meeting.
- Four County Emergency Response Plan.
- The following Cafeteria Prices for 2022-23: Breakfast: Student $2.25, Adult $2.50; Lunch: Student $3.25/$3.75, Adult $3.95, Milk $0.60
- The clause in the Bryan CBI site lease to continue on a month-by-month basis.
The next scheduled meeting involving members of the Four County Career Center Board of Education will be the regular July Board of Education Meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 21, 2022, in the Board Room at Four County Career Center.